Hybrid Mobile App Development Services
The core application is similar for all platforms except for the fact that different native containers are used for different operating systems. With several platforms like SenchaTouch, PhoneGap, and Titanium, creating Hybrid apps has become hassle-free for the developers. Even in the terms of ROI, Hybrid mobile application scores higher than other types of mobile apps.
PORTFOL SOLUTIONS has strengthened its foothold in the Hybrid mobile app development industry for the past few years with our undying efforts. The passion to work tirelessly to earn the appreciation of the client stems from our dedication to the technology and our work. Over these years, we have successfully served hundreds of clients from all over the world who vouch for our quality and attributes like timeliness, accessibility, and others.
Qualities that make us stand out from the crowd
- Highly interactive app user interface for maximum user engagement.
- Enhanced access to the device features like geolocation, sensors, and camera.
- Expert developers handle the project ensuring timely delivery with impeccable quality.
- Highly competitive pricing.
- Non-disclosure agreement.
Our prized Hybrid mobile application development team
Native Apps vs Hybrid apps
Native apps are platform specific and can access the features of the devices. However, the development cost of these apps is higher than Hybrid app development cost. Moreover, as these apps are designed for a single mobile operating system, their reach is limited. Hybrid apps solve all these problems by resembling the native apps in many ways.
- Hybrid apps are wrapped inside a native container and have access to device’s hardware features.
- One code runs on all platforms.
- The cost of hybrid application development is less.
Web apps vs Hybrid Apps
Web apps are platform independent but have their share of limitations. Web Apps do not get installed on the mobile phones and it makes them slightly difficult to locate and launch. These apps cannot interact with the functionalities of the mobile device and hence, cannot use them to enhance the UX. Hybrid apps have the best features of web apps as well as the native apps.
- Hybrid apps can send push notifications to the users.
- Cost of Hybrid app development is in tune with web app development.